[Sca-cooks] Re: happy day

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Sun Dec 25 14:39:48 PST 2005

> Mele Kalikimaka from my SoCal tropical hideaway and Bless us, every one.<
> Selene Colfox

>From fair weather MONTANA {yes folks, it is 56F in Billings today}
The Mistress asked for crumb coffee cake with coffee while opening presents
this AM.  YUM!  I hadn't been fond of coffeecake, but this was VERY good!
Maybe it's coz I've never bothered to bake my own {with real butter & sour
cream}.   Dinner was a Turkey breast  {cooked in the crockpot with cranberry
sauce, soup mix & mustard} sweet potatoes  mashed with  a banana & pecans,
fresh broccoli.  Leaving room for fruit cake, cookies and cranberry cake and
other assorted "junk foods."

Blessings to you all, and a BIG cyber hug!
Caointiarn