[Sca-cooks] Re: Recipe Index at Dar Anahita

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Mon Dec 26 05:23:31 PST 2005

On Dec 25, 2005, at 1:05 PM, sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org wrote:

> And i've written three new pages, indexing about 140 recipes on my
> website:
> [....]

Wonderful links. Thankyou, ma'am. The German translations are spiff
but the Libro della Cocina link doesn't appear to be working, in case
you didn't know.

> There's also an experiment with a JavaScript menu on those pages...
> may not be to everyone's liking. Let me know if it's just too
> annoying.

It doesn't really do much for me personally, mostly because it's
redundant to the Back to Top links you've already included in your
page layout. I like the links better, personally, but everyone has
different tastes.

Thanks again for the links,

Iasmin