[Sca-cooks] Recipe Index at Dar Anahita

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 26 10:13:42 PST 2005

Gaylin Walli <iasmin at comcast.net> wrote:
>On Dec 25, 2005, at 1:05 PM, lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:
>  > And i've written three new pages, indexing about 140 recipes on my
>>  website:
>  > [....]
>
>Wonderful links. Thankyou, ma'am. The German translations are spiff
>but the Libro della Cocina link doesn't appear to be working, in case
>you didn't know.

Aargh! I see what i did wrong: i wrote the code badly. I'll go fix that...

>  > There's also an experiment with a JavaScript menu on those pages...
>>  may not be to everyone's liking. Let me know if it's just too
>>  annoying.
>
>It doesn't really do much for me personally, mostly because it's
>redundant to the Back to Top links you've already included in your
>page layout. I like the links better, personally, but everyone has
>different tastes.

If you mouse-over the section on the floating menu that says "Menu
for the Page" , there should be a drop-down menu of every section of
the page that allows you to navigate this page better than just
scrolling through the browser window.

Thanks for your feedback. All comments are appreciated.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita