[Sca-cooks] Merry Xmas to Me

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Fri Dec 30 19:13:29 PST 2005

These were mailed from China, so US Customs didn't have a problem with
them.  and the seller certified they a are Quin Dynasty.  the Last Quin
Emporer was late 19th early 20th century.  Well before the ban.  I am
very proud of those pieces.  When the package arrived I was shaking so
hard from the excitement I couldn't even open it for several hours.

I are a few pieces of Ivory that have been in the family for more than
100 years.  and some other pieces that are on the modern lists, but I can
prove all were legally taken and almost all are over 100 years old.  one
piece can only be had by indiginous north americans, but I do have the
bloodline to make that legal as well.

even without a provenance it is easy to date pieces with new techniques
without haveing to destroy<not the old style Carbon14> the piece.  no
more artifactual incineration<g>.

joy

radei