[Sca-cooks] Valharic and Cooking: Was Feast Yesterday

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 1 07:04:45 PST 2005

Greetings!  I'm 'way behind in reading the digests because I substitute
taught for three days.  Glad to hear that Valharic's feast went well.  I
don't know if you are aware that he has been a chef (including sushi!),
among the many disparate jobs he's held - flower arranging, artist...!  He
was slated to cook a January event feast when he moved back to the
Cleveland area but won Crown Tourney and had to back out of cooking.  He
was working at a seafood restaurant just after Crown when they closed and
he lost his job.  I've never been fortunate enough to have tried his food.
Where is Atlantian Crown being held?  Website says only that it's on April
2.

Alys Katharine