[Sca-cooks] Invalid Food thank yous

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 07:00:54 PST 2005

Thank you so much for everyone who sent such good advice and warm wishes for my grandson.   He still isn't eating well, but he gets to go home later today.  Poor little mite.  He is tiny to begin with.  He's both the oldest and the smallest in his Kindergarten class.  But this illness has him looking practically skeletal.
Christianna, you may remember him.  He dined with us at Fall Coronation at Camp Royal when we sat and ate al fresco, and later he fell asleep on my lap during court.
Roz, thank you so much for your kind offer.  Thankfully we won't need to take advantage of it at this time.

Pat Griffin
Lady Anne du Bosc
known as Mordonna the Cook
Shire of Thorngill, Meridies