[Sca-cooks] Re: OOP food in print

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 19:49:42 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/4/2005 8:23:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> I know where and when to find a Canon Manufacturer's Rep
> (a nearby CompUSA) -- I'll have to ask if the ink for the
> Canon i560 inkjet printer is edible.  Otherwise, I have
> to wonder if the article was printed about 2 months early.

But there's a company that sells edible ink for your printer, and new printer
heads to use with it...  um..  try googling under 'Edible Ink'...know i've
got that link here somewhere...  They use it for printing photos for the tops of
birthday cakes....
     Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com