[Sca-cooks] Estrella Cooks , Vol 21, Issue 42

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 08:16:57 PST 2005

Greetings Caointiarn and all,
Im kewl with either location (or both).  You are most
welcome to host, I knew someone had offered, but (as
im in the midst of precooking, since I have ~30 on
mealplan) I did not have time to hunt up that post.  I
offered Outlands as an option, but the idea was yours,
so, Please, run with it if you like.

Friday noonish (11-1? 12-2?) was the original
consensus, and sounds great, as long as it works for
everyone (Ok, never everyone, but specifically for our
Evil List Administrator!)  When last I checked, it
looked to me like the battles started on Friday at 10
and went till 5, so had assumed he would be wielding a
sword rather than a 10"Dick and the closest semblance
to a cooking pot would be the helm protecting his head
;)

Thursday at 10am is the Outlands Tourney (so I know
there are no WAR Battles going on) but I am slated to
assist the MOL.  However, if you all decide 11-1 on
Thursday is preferred (assuming Friday is indeed a WAR
battle day),  I will do my best to swing by after the
tourney.

I realize Im just muddying it (arent I?  Sorry, my
decision making is currently overtaxed by meal plan
decisions.  How did a Cat who hates to camp (and so
does as little of it as possible) end up agreeing to
feed 30ish bodies for 5 days out of a tent????)

I suggest someone (ELA?) make an executive decision
and post it.
(I am just a humble cook, so executive decisions are
low on the list, after chopping onions, peeling
parsnips, and pickling cowcumber ;-)

In Service, Friendship, Curiosity, and Insanity
Gwen Cat
ps cant wait to meet more faces to go with names!!!!

Message: 7