[Sca-cooks] The International Commission for the Research into European Food History Welcome to ICREFH's webpages These pages contain information about ICREFH, its colloquia and publications. The International Commission for Research into European Food History w

henna hennar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 09:14:17 PST 2005

Well, my bf's previous masters thesis research ended up not leading to
a masters thesis, but he's trying again. Even better he's trying to
find a promotor in an intersting subject, thought I wouldn't deprive
potentially intersted ppl from these links :)

http://www.vub.ac.be/SGES/ICREFH.html
http://www.vub.ac.be/SGES/foodlinks.html

(and now fingers crossed that he'll find a promotor there)
Finne
--
"Maybe you knew early on that your track went from point A to B, but
unlike you I wasn't given a map at birth!" Alyssa, "Chasing Amy"