[Sca-cooks] Natron

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 3 17:47:35 PST 2005

Simon Hondy commented:
> Thank you, I have seen the Florilegium discussing Hart's horn.
> I will continue to poke through there to find more.
I assume you found this in the leavening-msg file. You might also want
to go to the top page of the Florilegium and try the search engine
there. I can't guarantee that all of the useful info to you about
hart's horn/hartshorn got put into the leavening file.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com