[Sca-cooks] Estrella get together?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Feb 4 19:28:02 PST 2005

At 05:10 PM 2/4/2005, you wrote:
>Besides Gunther, who else will be at Estrella?   **I** would like to meet
>some of you face-to-face!  Since I have a week before I leave, caravaning
>down from the mild tempetured north, I 'd be willing to  host the party at
>our encampment, in the Artemisian Acreage.  Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

My sweetie Edouard is planning to be there- he's fighting in the An Tir
levy, so you could look for a tall guy with moustache and goatee, in an An
Tir surcoat... ;-) (yeah, along with the other 42 guys who fit that
description!) He's off at a family funeral at the moment, but when he gets
home I'll prod him about finding other assorted Cooks...

'Lainie