[Sca-cooks] OOP - It's that time again/Lunar New Year

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 5 10:26:30 PST 2005

I hit the Buford Hwy Farmer's Market today to add to my growing list of
foods to make my Rooster picture platter with.  I got black rice macaroni,
celophane noodles, preserved duck eggs, and some other goodies like red bean
paste agar pudding mix that won't be part of the big picture, as it were,
but will be tasty nevertheless.
You guys were right, it was an incredible place, but as far as the seafood
smell goes, I didn't find it any different from the Dekalb Farmer's Market.
I did find it interesting that each aisle was labeled "Hispanic", "Chinese",
"Japanese", "Korean", "American", etc.
Christianna