[Sca-cooks] Lemons in Middle English

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Feb 7 18:29:26 PST 2005

At 06:17 PM 2/7/2005, you wrote:

>>Cadoc
>>(remembers having to explain the religious significance of the Canterbury
>>tales
>>in his college Medieval lit class...)
>
>And nobody accepts my theory that the Canterbury Tales is the medieval
>equivalent of The Three Stooges...
>
>Adamantius (nyuck-nyuck-nyuck... woowoowoowoo)

For Yer Infermayshun, Yer Hard-headedness, I did in fact write a paper once
which did compare the Miller to Ralph Kramden/Fred Flintstone. And got a
really good grade on if, I seem to remember. Sounds like it's right up yer
alley, iffen I ken find the durn thing...

'Lainie of Bath
(No, wait, that would be Regina, who is floating with the bubbles as I
write...)