[Sca-cooks] Estrella Get Together

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 20:06:26 PST 2005

--- caointiarn <caointiarn1 at juno.com> wrote:

> Friday lunch sounds wonderful!  Any fighting cooks that are anguishing about
> this time slot?

I was looking forward to the fighting, but now it looks as if I will have to miss both the
fighting and the lunch.  We just booked a catering for the 19th, so I'm pretty much ass-out on the
whole affair.

To bad, too.... I was going to bring a crate of lemons to hand out.  :)

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.