[Sca-cooks] Pots and Pans

henna hennar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 01:25:07 PST 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 07:07:50 +0100, UlfR <ulfr at hunter-gatherer.org> wrote:
> Patrick Levesque <patrick.levesque at elf.mcgill.ca> [2005.02.08] wrote:
> > Well, we often talk about knives and our favourites brands here, but what
> > about pots and pans?

the cast iron pots that my mum used when she was in college (note, I'm
still in college), and my tefal frying pan (non stick coated pan). All
the pans that my housemate brought into our communual housestuff is
useless, stuff burns in them (stainless steel pots) and the lids don't
close decently.

Finne

--
"Maybe you knew early on that your track went from point A to B, but
unlike you I wasn't given a map at birth!" Alyssa, "Chasing Amy"