[Sca-cooks] Strange request - Squid Liver Powder

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Feb 8 05:05:03 PST 2005

In this case, you might google the company name and see what can
be found out as regards the company. It may be a case of someone
being bored while sitting at a workstation someplace.
On this same note,
I rec'd an odd query from a lady who wanted to know more
about Revereware pots and pans based on a post in the Florilegium.
She didn't want me to sell her anything-- just tell her where she
could send in something defective.
So I looked it up and sent here an e-mail address for the firm.

Johnnae