[Sca-cooks] Estrella Cooks

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Tue Feb 8 05:42:33 PST 2005

> Friday around noon-ish or so should be fine for me. Any battles going on
then?
> That sounds okay for me as well. I probably won't enter the Greatsword
Tournament. Although they are fun.
> Actually, that will be better as I believe the Ansteorran Pas is around
noon-ish on Thursday.
> Gunthar   (I know, I'm indecisive.)

    What about the rest of you?  It sounded like lunch on Friday is good,
just wanting to be sure  -- and where? Outlands place or Artemisia?  Aren't
we allies this go-around?   Tho meeting up at BOTH times is also an option!
Lunch at Outlands encampment, and a cold one at the Artemisian Great sword
Tourney . . . .
Caointiarn