[Sca-cooks] Estrella Cooks

smcclune at earthlink.net smcclune at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 8 13:02:12 PST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org
From: "Michael Gunter" <countgunthar at hotmail.com>

It looks like Thursday evening is best for me. Actually anytime
after 2:00 pm will do. I'll be fighting around noon but free
after that.
<<<

Aw, darn.  Looks like I won't be able to make it, then.  While we will be in town by then (we fly out of Denver on Wednesday night), we will more than likely be spending Thursday with the in-laws who are paying to fly us down there.  Such is life.

Anybody going to the ball on Friday night?  I'm planning to be there, and would even be happy to save a dance for anyone who was so inclined.  My other obligation is the A&S competition, which will likely claim a good part of Saturday.  Otherwise, I guess you might find me hanging around with Gwen-Cat on Saturday night ... wherever that is! :)

Arwen
Outlands