[Sca-cooks] a Lenten question-

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 8 17:19:34 PST 2005

Laura C. Minnick wrote:.

> And I'm giving up chocolate again this year. Anyone else giving
> something up for Lent?

Well, I would like to give up about 20 lbs, so I thanks to my 6th
graders bright idea, we are all giving up fried food for Lent. (Which of
course means we pigged out on fried chicken tenders and french fries
from Zaxby's tonight.

I have never tried the Medieval Lenten Diet, I am not even sure I have
the analytical wherewithal to sort out the heuristics of it! It could be
fun....

<fantasy encounter>
"Hey, you're looking great Aoghann, are you on Atkins?" "Nope."
"Southbeach, right?" "Nope." "Well what?" "MLD." "MLD? What is that?"
"Sorry, can't tell you. I signed a a non-disclosure to be a part of the
trial. The book is coming out in February 06!"
<end fantasy encounter>

Aoghann