[Sca-cooks] Estrella Get Together

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Thu Feb 10 06:04:09 PST 2005

>from Gwen Cat:   I am managing the care and feeding  (well at least the
feeding of) both Outlands Royal and Scola Metallorum, so mealtimes will find
me in their/my kitchen.   As long as a get together is not going to take me
away from those duties I would LOVE a chance to put faces  with names.<

    It's Thursday, and I'm gonna have to sign off later today. :(   BUT I
want to contact as many cooks attending Estrella as possible!   Here are my
recommendations for a gathering plan:

Gwen Cat!  I would LOVE to have lunch with you on Friday!  I'll meet with
you at "your place" {Scola Metallorum} at noonish.  I hope others are able
to stop by.  I am planning on bringing along sausages I have made  -- maybe
mustard(s) as well.

    Everyone!  I will have nibbles and cold beer or a nice bottle of wine on
Friday at MY PLACE {Artemisian Encampment  -- ask for me or Morgan of
Hawksreach or Sir Maikeru}around 7:00p in time for the Great Sword Tourney.
We can watch (or not).

I am looking forward to meeting you face-to-face: Papa, Arwen, Selene,
Cailte, Ru, and Mordonna!  Others who may have been overlooked, I'm sorry!

Cleaning and packing and still having togettowork!
Caointiarn