[Sca-cooks] Re: Estrella Get Together

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 08:54:33 PST 2005

Greetings

You got a deal Caoitiarn!
I will plan to be in my home camp (Scola Metallorum ,
near Outlands Royal) Friday between 11 and 1, for any
and all that wish to come join us for a nice lunch,
and will do my best to join you in yours Friday
evening.

Will bring a batch of Rumpolt Shrimp, but likely not
much more, as it looks like I just got some guests
added on mealplan and now I need to scramble to
increase quantities on things that I already have
frozen.

Gwen Cat
(are we having fun yet?)