[Sca-cooks] pasta question

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 13:15:10 PST 2005

Greetings,

I am new to the list, but have been in the SCA for
about 7 years.  I am fairly new to worrying about
documentation of food at feasts but have a good
backround in modern cooking.

So, posses the questions.
I have found research material holding up that pasta
is period, however in more than likely a simple shape
not the complex ones we have now.  I also have found
things showing simple mixed greens as a salad with an
oil/vinegar dressing.
Is there anything that documents something like a
pasta salad where the oil/vinegar dressing is applied
to pasta?

Thanks,
Lady Alexandra (Alexa)
formerly Barony of Nordwache, Caid