[Sca-cooks] rantAuthenticitypolice - Private HUZZAH!

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sat Feb 12 11:58:43 PST 2005

> Uhm, Wanda.  You goofed, and also sent it to the whole list.  Ah knows
> this, 'cuz Ah got one!
> --maire, who'd love to have one of those badges....;-)

Yes,
	After carefully copying Capt Elias' private e-mail address I forgot to
delete the one for the list and insert that instead.  I have apologized to
Gunthar for making such a fox pass in his living room.  I hate it when
revenants pop out from under the rug just to cap a month of 11 hour days at
work.

	The badges were a joke.  You know, in 24 fairly active years in the SCA
I've never met an AP except in jest.

	At least I trimmed my post!  Do I get any points for that?

Wanda Pease/Regina Romsey
Never attribute to malice what can as easily
be attributed to simple social ineptness