[Sca-cooks] Pots and Pans

Leah Adams mogbane at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 22:33:45 PST 2005

I love my cast iron that I inherited from my mother, who inherited it
from her mother, who inherited it from her mother. They're going on
about 150 years of continual use. I wouldn't want to live without
them. It took me over a year to forgive a friend of mine, who should
have been smarter, for putting one of them in the dishwasher when I
was at work. Never did touch my pots or pans again!

Leah Adams

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:35:17 -0500, Patrick Levesque
<patrick.levesque at elf.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> Well, we often talk about knives and our favourites brands here, but what
> about pots and pans?
>
> Petru
>
> Trying to get away from lemons and rants :-)

Leah Adams
US2002021393
(Doing the job for the love of helping my fellow man, woman, child and
creature, not the title or the prestige.)