[Sca-cooks] Re: Reproduction pottery

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 05:38:45 PST 2005

Huette wrote:
I can't find a website for him, but Master
Hroar Stormgengr of StarHammer Arts Magickal
from MidRealm does great reproduction pottery
also.

He hasn't got a website yet, but is currently working on one.  He will be at Gulf Wars if anyone wants to see his wares.  And yes I do make period reproductions of cooking related ceramics, but I do not have a studio at home.  I work in a studio run by a charitable foundation, and one of the rules is that you don't sell your stuff.  So I tend not to make a lot of pottery and what I do make is either given away or bartered.  I want to make a "testo" for pennsic.  This is the pie pan with lid that is used in the Italian cookbooks to cook pies in the fire.  I want to see how it will work.

Helewyse