[Sca-cooks] wow kitchen

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon Feb 14 20:30:04 PST 2005

 After looking carefully at the ovens I suspect they could be top heated but
most likely bottom. Note the Stainless access strips under the doors with
heat vents. Simple Vulcan stack ovens differing depths. If thats the case
then not pizza ovens but normal baking ovens. If I am wrong won`t be the
first time, simple to tell  look in them  next time.
 Picture one
  Nice kitchen all told
  Ice Machine, Dish wash prep , Service counter the table with the built in
cutlery tray
 2 steel work tables
 Dry goods cupboards
Picture 2
 more steel work tables for short service
 Can`t quite make out the edge there but looks like something on that side
of the stove.
6 burner gas stove with deep oven
Deep fryer
 Convection oven
 3 stack oven
picture 3
 Tray rack
Proofer
Cooler
picture 4
 2 coolers
picture 5
 same as 4
picture 6
 dish washer area well laid out to.
Now the barb pit I wonder if thats high enough to do a split pig roast on.
 All in all nice find dang nabbit.
 Da