[Sca-cooks] online resume was So you want to be a Medieval orRenaissance Cook?

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Tue Feb 15 11:37:57 PST 2005

Johnna Holloway wrote:

> Well they did work. I went through and made sure.
> This is one reason I don't maintain a web page.
> Let me check  with the webmistress and see what
> has happened to the links.

I have attached a corrected web page as a ZIP file.
Your webmistress should check it and could then
upload it.

Corrected 8 link errors.

Reworded 2-3 of the citations to improve consistency.

> All the MKCC articles can be reached through
> http://home.comcast.net/~iasmin/mkcc/index.html
> Search under my name-- or just google me--
> 390 for johnnae llyn lewis
> Sorry about that.
>
> Johnnae
>
> Anne wrote:
>
> >Er ... I'm getting 404 errors and Page Not Found
> >for several of the links ...
> >
> >Anne
> >

> >On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:31:58 -0500, Johnna
> >>My resume is at
> >>http://www.medievalbeads.com/evergreen/companions/johnnae.shtml

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick