[Sca-cooks] Reproduction pottery

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 06:57:49 PST 2005

Maire,

Thanks for the offer, but so do I.  It was specifically Italian cooking ceramics I'm after.  I have half a shelf in my bookcase devoted to English ceramics.  It is finding out what a 14th century tegame looks like which is taking the time.  I have ILL'd some journal articles and am just printing a section from a book (description of a castle dig).

Helewyse
Hey, Helewyse, I've got a bunch of pictures on my digital camera from
the kitchen at Hampton Court....
--maire