[Sca-cooks] a Lenten question, and a frivolous answer

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 16 14:13:24 PST 2005

Ah, the benefits of being a food snob. Those displays at the
stupormarket and drug stores have no effect on me. All that stuff is
too sweet and i don't like milk chocolate. But i love marzipan, or,
rather, almond paste, and that's ok for Lent!!!

I'm not planning to do the Lenten diet for the full 40 days or
whatever, only a week or two. I bought some Happy chicken and a pack
of bacon before signing up... plus i want to spend some time
researching dishes to cook.

Gonna start doing research into dishes tonight... once i have a food
plan, i will need to go food shopping.

...and i spent several months of last year living on canned sardines
and tongol, so a fish diet isn't all that alien.

Anahita
who will very much miss the dairy...