[Sca-cooks] Re: Coffyns

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Fri Feb 18 06:29:08 PST 2005

 Well guess that idea has mixed reviews . I handle each by its own merit.
  Hampton court no doubt did as you say all by hand pride of craft and all.
But not every manor, inn, or tavern had that size staff now did they.
 Soot on the pots bailiff drag that filthy no good lazy scully away. Not a
very solid reason for saying no to a ponderance.
 Thick enough to stand on its own, well just cause it comes from a shaping
device means it  thin. Lost the logic here. Maybe valid maybe not.
 Like the press idea though it would be a massive space consumption.  Ease
of use would be the question.
 Nope I am sorry I believe IF such a device ever existed it would have to
have been really simple. A wooden shape a pot bottom or a piece of pottery.
So simple it could be looked at as something else without raising a
question. Cause this many people looking would have seen it already. Indeed
it would most likely fall into a method and some body might have written it
down some where. Now either we have not found it yet or it just didn`t
happen. We have not uncovered everything within the middle ages now have we?
Another one of those hmm I wonder quests.
 Da