[Sca-cooks] Castration WAS Dutch Recipes

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 18 06:50:52 PST 2005

Errol Flynn worked on an Australian sheep station in his youth, and tells
humorous tales of "biting" the males in his delightful autobiography "My
Wicked, Wicked Ways".  Out of print as far as I know, but well worth a read
if you can find it.  Funny stuff.

Mairi Ceilidh

> Yuppers apparently one the little known facts about  famous actors.
> Valentino during the roaring twenties did this before making it big.
Yuppers
> and the ladies would line up for kisses. Makes you wonder how far a guy
has
> to go to get attention from the ladies doesn`t it.
>  Da
>
> > Well it beats biting them off which, I have been made to understand, is
> > traditionally how sheep herders accomplish such in sheep.
> >
> > Daniel

<snip> (pun not intended)