Rant on research; was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Coffyns

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 18 14:32:25 PST 2005

Micheal wrote:

> Pardon me
>  I fail to understand this level of reaction to a question. Even to
> which this morning I the originator was making fun of .  Indeed that
> it got asnwers was a surprise . That some were actualy valid even more
> so.
>  Is there some right of passage not known to  Canada east coast out
> there on the west coast or what.
>  I agreed with some asnwers I dissagreed with others . I even dared to
> agree with part of some but not all of another.
> So far I am  , stupid , uncaring , non receptive, thick headed, not
> willing to read, to dull witted to form a valid question. Oh I forgot
> or did everybody miss the overly sensative part.
>  Now do I have that right am I recieving some of your highly developed
> opinions correctly. No need to feel bad or upset as nothing so far has
> penatrated my cutting board thick ignorant skull. Am I now disgruntled
> yes would be the asnwer. No need to do any form of research simply
> look up.
> Found many books here many good sources thanks to one and all . Even
> had fun reading most of the posts. Time to move on.
>  Da

Da,
I don't think Master A. meant to single you out...and I'm sorry that his
response hit you as it seems to have.  I guess the problem is that there
are a lot of highly intelligent, gifted folks on this list...with really
serious opinions about "how things are." And, trust me, you are no less
intelligent or gifted than any of the rest of us...and certainly as much
entitled to your opinions as anyone else.  Please, please don't go away
angry...we need your input and ideas!

Kiri