[Sca-cooks] Mongol measure?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 21 11:58:03 PST 2005

I'd love to see this recipe.  Could you post the URL?

In the meantime, I bet the "tau" is actually "tou" or about 317 cubic
inches.  If you want to checkout some of the weights and measures for
Mongolian cooking, take a look at the Silver Horde website:

http://www.viahistoria.com/SilverHorde/main.html?research/MostlyMongolianCooking.html

Bear