[Sca-cooks] Mongol measure?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Feb 22 08:56:49 PST 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> I did wonder about the "mice of the hairy tail" and if we were all being
> had.
>
> Cynara

That's part of what I'm discussing with Gene and Paul right now. Apparently,
there's a Russian guy who wrote a book about "secret Mongol recipes"
including some which had been handed down in his family for years.
Unfortunately, he's Russian, with NO known Mongol ancestry, and his "secret
recipes" are apparently about as documentable as the ones in "Fabulous
Feasts"- maybe not even THAT documentable.

I'm wondering if his recipes got translated over to the Persian site- in the
mean time, I'm waiting to hear from Gene as to just what the book is he
wrote on it, and his name.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.