[Sca-cooks] Mongol measure?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Feb 21 23:07:32 PST 2005

Hrothny commented:
> Now if I can just keep my fingers crossed that he won't take me up on
> that
> offer to help him make kumiss (airag)...
Well, in case you need more info on making this, you might try this
Florilegium file. The hardest part, other than perhaps drinking it, if
you want to be accurate is probably going to be getting the mare's
milk.
kumiss-msg        (41K)  7/ 4/04    Mongol drink made from mare's milk.

If you do end up making this, I'm sure folks here would like to hear
your report.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas