[Sca-cooks] Yet another Drakey story

Craig Jones drakey at webone.com.au
Thu Feb 24 20:36:12 PST 2005

> Yes, but I suspect there is a big difference between splattering
> half-brewed soon souring milk everywhere and splattering half-brewed
> apple juice everywhere...  Not the time to have wall to wall carpet.

Almost. I got home in time to witness a blocked airlock and a normally
cylindrical plastic drum almost spherical...  Yoghurt culture (thickens
the mix) and yeast (carbon dioxide) makes for firefighter's foam if you
don't shake it...

A lot of gas had to be bled off very slowly.  And not to
successfully....

D.