[Sca-cooks] rosewater

Terri Morgan nothingbutadame at inthe.sca.org
Sun Feb 27 13:52:40 PST 2005

There's a few good ones around, Alexa, and occasionally all of the cooks in
Marinus take a field trip to Charlottesville to hit up "Foods of All
Nations" for supplies. Felicia and I have been talking about it for a little
while (once the event-hosting dies down).

have you gone to The Heritage in VaBeach yet?

hrothny