[Sca-cooks] Re: Meat Loaf

Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Sun Jan 2 10:12:36 PST 2005

My recipe, adapted from my Mom's, is simple:

Ground Beef (1 lb. will do for The Crusader and me)
Italian Bread Crumbs (planning on experimenting in 2005 w/Panko and
seasonings)
1 Egg
Splash of Milk - optional
Parmesan Cheese (if available)
Ranch, Blue Cheese, Parmesan Pepper - any CREAMY salad dressing.  <- sekrid
ingredient!  Do not tell Boris and Natasha!!

Now, I'm the first to say meat loaf is no gourmet dinner, but rarely do I
have enough left over for sandwiches the next day.

Ro
Bright Hills, Atlantia

Argent, a Rowan Tree eradicated and in chief a Label Purpure