[Sca-cooks] online manuscripts and cookbooks

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 14 00:23:26 PST 2005

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain commented:
> chirhart_1 at netzero.com wrote:
> >   Dear Lady Brighid Thanks for your guiding lite.I went,I saw,I Down
> > loaded.     Many thanks from chirhart
>
> You're very welcome.  I often wish there was a comprehensive index of
> all the books on the Web.  There's so much out there, but it's often in
> unexpected places -- like this English book buried in a French digital
> archive.
Yes. This is why I've tried to put those mentions of online cookbooks
and online manuscripts on this list and others in these two Florilegium
files. Perhaps some day I will have someone to organize and maintain an
area of just these type of links.
p-ebooks-msg      (12K)  3/ 3/03    Period manuscripts online.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/INFO-SOURCES/p-ebooks-msg.html
online-ckbks-msg  (41K)  8/20/02    Online versions of period cookbooks.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BOOKS/online-ckbks-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas