[Sca-cooks] OOP: Chinese Cook Book

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 11:46:22 PST 2005

So, i've got six Chinese cookbooks. Bought 'em back in the late 60s
and throughout the 70s. All are by Chinese authors. Among them are
"encyclopedia", Dim Sum, vegetarian, regional survey, Szechuan. Time
to update the library.

I will eat almost anything and enjoy trying stuff i've never eaten before.
I like as authentic as i can find, but also enjoy "fusion" foods
(hey, i live in California).
I tend to prefer highly spiced food, but also appreciate subtlety.
Depending on my mood i go from extremely lazy (eat tuna out of the
can - eat cottage cheese out of the tub) to elaborate preparation.

Any recommendations?

Anahita
in San Francisco Bay Area