[Sca-cooks] response from Clifford Wright regarding recipes

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Sat Jan 15 20:40:31 PST 2005

Below is the reference from which Wright got the information regarding
Nicolo Tron's affinity for the Pate di Fegato. Also, is his statement
that all of the recipes in the book are modern. From this I infer that
though he often sites (and references) the history of a dish, the recipe
provided is modern, and not just a redaction.

Still a wonderful book, with excellent history, and recipes.

Aoghann