[Sca-cooks] OT - Event in Baltimore MD seeking vendors/participants

Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Sun Jan 16 10:20:44 PST 2005

DATE: Feb 12, 2005

As the Barony of Bright Hills, guardian of the Northern Border of Atlantia,
ends our first decade and prepares for the next, we invite you to come and
join in our celebration.

There will be fighting, weather permitting, A&S competitions and displays,
and classes.  The renowned Bright Hills Cooks Guild is preparing a feast
recollecting the feast served at our Baronial investiture.

More information may be found here:

http://www.brighthills.net/events/BB2005.htm

As always, Bright Hills welcome merchants and charges no additional fees for
vending.  Please contact Lady Reyne Telarius at reyne_Telarius at hotmail.com
to reserve your spot.

Only two weeks before the price goes up!  Pre-register early and often!!

Ro
Argent, a Rowan Tree eradicated and in chief a Label Purpure