[Sca-cooks] Soup question.

aeduin aeduin at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 17 06:22:51 PST 2005

In helping a friend get ready for the traditional Friday Night Soup Kitchen
of an upcoming event I (and the other members of the Shire's cooking guild)
were asked for help in finding late 15th Century Iberian soup recipes.

I have not checked the Flori-thingy yet, I'll be doing that when I get home
this evening.  I was too busy last night after the meeting watching Bobby
Should-be-Flayed (tm) get handed a victory that it didn't look like he
deserved.

aeduin