[Sca-cooks] Better late than never

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 19:49:07 PST 2005

I finally did it.  After prevaricating, getting distracted and generally leaving it to one side I finally sat down this week and finished cleaning up the translation of the Anonymous Venetian cookbook.  It has only take me two years to get a good version of the translation on the web.  The cookbook was published sometime at the end of the 14th to the beginning of the 15th century.  The Italian text is webbed by Thomas Gloning at: http://staff-www.uni-marburg.de/%7Egloning/frati.htm

My clean translation can now be found at http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/libro.html

I changed the name of the rough draft to librorough.html so that any links to this translation will now lead you to the completed project and not the first draught.  Sorry that it took me so long.

And now for my next project...

Helewyse