[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [LAU] [Fwd: [silver_rylle] New Addition, its a boy!]

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 22 21:07:38 PST 2005

Cailte wrote:
>  > Yeah, there have been people lost all over this year.
>  > We need all the new ones we can get.
>
>the sca is getting older... and it is something we need to
>prepare ourselves for, lest we go into wells of grief that
>are really quite ineveitable.

Well, some SCAdians are getting older, but we've had an, uh,
explosion, of births here in The West in the past 2 years.

And i'm friends with plenty of college kids, many of whom have been
sticking around after graduation.

So, while it may be contracting at one end, it's expanding at the other.

Anahita
who is relatively new to the SCA - so in one sense at the expanding end,
but aged at the contracting end
I'm not a middle-of-the-road kinda guy