[Sca-cooks] RE: Better late than never (Craig Jones)

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 08:04:37 PST 2005

Craig Jones wrote:

I've had a quick look and I'm seriously impressed...

May I use some of the recipes for an upcoming Mongol/Venetian feast?

D.

The answer is an uniquivocal yes.  It's part of why I do the translations in the first place.  In an aim to get more people cooking yummy Italian food instead of the same old stuff from Forme of Curye.  Not that recipes from that source aren't tasty it's just that they are overused.  There are many additional recipes taken from a variety of sources, some redacted some not which can be linked from my home page http://www.geocities.com/helewyse

And I am always willing to see if I can track down a recipe for a specific meat or vegetable type.

Helewyse