[Sca-cooks] Tea Bricks

James thebard3 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 24 22:06:36 PST 2005

Trying to track a site down that I found, and lost, about six months
ago.  I don't remember the name, or anything truely helpful, but then
again the site wasn't too special except for one thing.  I'm sure many
people have seen tea blocks (bricks, whatever) where you scrape off the
tea you need.  They are stamped with a decrotive design and are hard
enough to withstand being packed away....  I also know that they are
still the perfured type of tea in some countries.

Anyway,  this site had two types of tea bricks, black and green.  The
black isn't hard to find but I've never seen one made of green tea, and
was wondering if anyone knew how to find one?  I've tried looking but
all I could find was Pu-erh tea and that's not what I'm looking for.

Thanks,
James P.