[Sca-cooks] Tea Bricks

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 22:19:43 PST 2005

--- James <thebard3 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Anyway,  this site had two types of tea bricks, black and green.  The
> black isn't hard to find but I've never seen one made of green tea, and
> was wondering if anyone knew how to find one?  I've tried looking but
> all I could find was Pu-erh tea and that's not what I'm looking for.

www.culinaryteas.com lists the following, and provides a very detailed picture of a beautiful tea
brick...

"April/May production green tea from Mt. Lushan region of Hubei Province. The quality is retained
for several years due to the compression of the tea.

Grate or cut off a teaspoons worth of tea per 2 cups of tea.
Click on an item number for details.
Available Sizes
Item Description Price Quantity
BRK-333 Small 7 1/2 x 4 1/2 $16.89
BRK-332 Large 7 1/2 x9 1/2 $25.49 "

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.