[Sca-cooks] Yet another German Feast

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 08:16:04 PST 2005

Greetings,

I am reaching the point where the menu for the feast I have been
working on is almost finalized. I thought I would share it with the
list.

You can check it out here:
http://www.serenadariva.com/SCACookingPages/MidWinter2005/index.htm

And any comments or questions are welcome. I am still working on
things like condiments and sauces as well as the Gebackten course.

The format for this is an attempt to give the feel of the structure of
a Rennisance german feast based on the menus for the Banquets for the
Nobility. Once I have finalized my translation of this piece I will be
posting it on my website for anyone to take a look at.

And there are several recipes that I redacted that did not make the
cut - they will end up on my website eventually.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva