[Sca-cooks] Markets in Atlanta

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 26 07:23:20 PST 2005

I know this has been rehashed several times very lately, but I wasn't paying attention to names and locations, 'cause I didn't think I would have need of the information.  It seems that I may get about half a day to myself in Atlanta in the not too distant future, and I would like the names and addresses of the markets that we have been bandying around lately.  I can find the Decalb Market, but the others are unknown to me.

Thanks to those who can supply the information, and apologies to those who are tired of hearing about places they don't get to shop.

Mairi Ceilidh